A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davenport is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davenport, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Davenport MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Mark Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davenport practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.