Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Davis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Valley Surgeons.