A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Davis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Prescott Valley Surgeons.