A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance