A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gerber, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gerber, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Healthcare System-Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Gerber MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Mark Gerber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gerber practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Immokalee, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.