A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gibbs, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bennett Gibbs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Mark Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gibbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TX.
See Paris Surgeons.