A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gibbs, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bennett Gibbs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Mark Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gibbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TX.
See Paris Surgeons.