Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Hartman
Dr. Mark Hartman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hartman is affiliated with Presb Orthopaedic Hospital, PH Charlotte/Ortho and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Hartman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Hartman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Hartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Paul Tsahakis
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Anthony Kwon
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Neurological Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Roy Majors
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.06 mi31