Learn more about Dr. Mark Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hartman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Hartman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Mark Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.