Learn more about Dr. Mark Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Irwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Irwin MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Mark Irwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Irwin practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.