A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Monahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Monahan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Monahan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Monahan MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Monahan practice?
- Dr. Mark Monahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Monahan practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.