A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Monahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monahan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Monahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Monahan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Monahan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Monahan MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Monahan practice?
- Dr. Mark Monahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Monahan practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Prince George, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.