Learn more about Dr. Mark Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Potter, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Blaine Potter DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Potter practice?
- Dr. Mark Potter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Potter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.