Learn more about Dr. Mark Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Potter, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Blaine Potter DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Potter practice?
- Dr. Mark Potter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Potter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.