A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sacher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sacher, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacher graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sacher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Sacher DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Sacher practice?
- Dr. Mark Sacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sacher practices Anesthesiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists.