A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sacher, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacher graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University HospitalForest Hills Ny
- Meadow Lane Surgical Center
- Surgery Center Of Ocala
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Sacher DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Sacher practice?
- Dr. Mark Sacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sacher practices Anesthesiology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Anesthesiologists.