3.0

Still reeling his treatment show details Still reeling his treatment
by MJ on Aug 3rd, 2015

One might think I’m making this up, but I was referred to Sacher for treatment of a neurological disease. When I asked for a referral and copy of my file to leave his practice, my referral was for a BACK ACHE, which I have never had in my life, and which we never discussed. To top it off, included in the copy of my file was the fax cover sheet from the doctor who referred me to him. On the fax cover sheet was the image of a post-it note to the attention of a medical assistant and read “Tammie, per MS (mark sacher) set patient up for an MRI ‘DON’T TELL PATIENT.” This note was dated before my first appointment with Sacher. When I confronted Because I confronted Sacher about changing my diagnosis, to protect himself in case I made trouble for him doing so, he wrote in my final visit that I “begged for higher doses of drugs, and became angry when he told me to leave his practice.” However, he forgot that he also wrote in my file a month earlier that I “voluntarily requested a referral to leave his practice.” Now, if I asked to leave last month, why would I become angry if you "asked me to leave" a month later? He also said I became angry because he was going to lower my dosages. My record shows that he didn’t lower my dosage at all. I also found records from other patients in my file. You may not believe, but I have my file to back up EVERYTHING I’m writing.

Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Sacher is genuinely one of the most professional medical doctors I've known. I'd strongly recommend this fine doctor.