A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Excellent. Dr. Siegel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Altru Hosp, Grand Forks, Nd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Siegel practice?
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Siegel, Dr. Marcel Siegel, Dr. Marcelino Siegel, Dr. Marcellus Siegel, Dr. Marcelo Siegel, Dr. Marco Siegel