A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bagg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bagg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Bagg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bagg practice?
- Dr. Mark Bagg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bagg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.