A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bagg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bagg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan