Learn more about Dr. Mark Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bagg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagg
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Bagg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bagg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bagg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bagg practice?
- Dr. Mark Bagg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bagg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.