A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bagg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Bagg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bagg practice?
- Dr. Mark Bagg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bagg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.