Dr. Mark Bagg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 31st, 2015
BEST AND MOST DOCTOR I TRUST IN HIS FIELD......
DR.BAGG IS ONE OF THOSE RARE GREAT DOCTOR'S WHO CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THE WORK HE DOES! HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF MY LEFT ARM I BROKE ABOUT 7-YRS. AGO. HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB I NEVER NEEDED SURGERY AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE W/ IT! NOW I BROKE MY RIGHT ARM, I AM RIGHT HANDED, NEVER HAD TO THINK OF A DOCTOR TO USE AS I ONLY TRUST DR. BAGG! I TRUST HIM AS ONE OF THE BEST IN HIS FIELD!

March 4th, 2015
Terrified
I've never had surgery before and now I'm horrified by the idea of it ever happening again. Staff might as well not be there, no pre-op information, no call to let me know what time the surgery was(I eventually called them because the surgery was the same day) no idea why I needed a surgery and he wasn't going to tell me in the two minutes I've seen him in my three visits, no call to check and see if I was alive after the surgery either, but then I neve saw him when I woke up either. Find someone else and avoid the terror, the lack of interest from him and his staff, and being severely overcharged.

December 12th, 2014
VICTIM
I was stupid to trust "BAGG" to fix his 1st botched surgery of my left shoulder. After his 1st & 2nd surgery I am left crippled for the rest of my life. He made NO EFFORT to try to make things better for me. I believe he is a monster.

September 23rd, 2013
Relief!
Very professional and sensitive to what I KNOW my needs are. He listens and works with you to find a solution to your problem. Performed carpal tunnel release on both wrists. Excellent work; complete relief. Should have done it sooner. Now, we are working on painful trigger thumbs. Next flare-up I will definitely schedule surgery to get permanent relief. God bless you, Dr. Bagg!

August 15th, 2012
Unfriendly, usympathetic, and very surprised at the sub-par level of care provided.
Very stone-faced, did not smile, possibly because it was towards the end of the day, but one of the most unfriendliest, uncaring specialists I have seen and I unfortunately have to see numerous physicians/specialists due to various ailments. Debilitating pain was not good enough to provide a letter for my employer for a few missed days while the process of Worker's Comp and FMLA began. I am now seeing another specialist, and could not be happier.

May 17th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Bagg for about 7 months now and he has performed surgeries on my wrist. I have found him to be sincerely concerned about my well being. He is busy so some of my office visits are too short and I feel as if he didn't listen, others he has taken his time. I find when he is at the Stone Oak office he has more time to listen.

February 16th, 2011
A short review of Dr. Mark Bagg
Dr. Bagg is a calm and avery pleasant individual. When I first met him, I instantly felt that he knew his area of expertise. The cortisone shot in my wrist he administered with utmost precision. Later on, he performed the surgery in the same manner. Dr. Bagg is the man to consult if you have issues in your upper extremities.

October 10th, 2010
Dr Bagg is one of the most caring and professional Doctors in the world. There are not enough words to express how my family feels about this dedicated, loving man. He is THE BEST ! On a scale of 1 to 10 he rates 100000000.We thank the Lord for him.

June 8th, 2010
Very disappointed in professionalism of physician. Poor bedside manner.