A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Minsoo Bai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Bai practice?
- Dr. Mark Bai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bai practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.