Dr. Mark Ball MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2016
Don't Do It!!!
I really liked Dr Ball on our first consult. He seemed knowledgeable and seemed to understand the look I was going for with a breast augmentation. He told me at both my consult and before going into surgery that my breasts were perfectly symmetrical. I was shocked when I woke up from surgery and found that I had two completely different methods of suturing. One side was very tight, felt high and was almost flat on the bottom. The other was a rounded suture following the natural curve below my breasts. I expressed my concerns at my follow up appt but he assured me they heal to be beautiful. One year later, I have one breast noticeably more than the other. One side feels very tight and almost uncomfortable. The other is lacking the cleavage of the other side. Very disappointing and honestly nauseating. Plastic surgery wasn't an easy decision. Dr Ball acknowledged the botched job and offered to fix the problem but I would have to pay the $1500 for anesthesia (and risk the thought of a second botched job.) The thought of a second surgery is terrifying. My healing process was not an easy one. Possibly due to the poor method of placement. Other doctors have told me what a simple surgery this should have been. I am stuck with the consequences of this decision and have to wear a padded bra to disguise it daily. I have since learned of other friends that used Dr Ball and had similar, undesirable outcomes. Very upsetting.

August 17th, 2015
Excellent service all around

November 6th, 2013
Best choice Doctor
I'm so glad I had my surgery done by Dr. Ball! My surgery results look very natural and youthful. I was impressed with the attention given to me as an individual during my consultation. And i feel like the surgery was customized to me personally. I had met with another surgeon who I felt did "one size fits all" surgery. A friend had surgery with him and her results look a little tight (Sorry B. You are still beautiful!). Very happy with Dr Ball and would recommend him.

September 16th, 2013
mrs
I was not happy at all with this doctor. He treated me like second class and made me feel unwelcome there that i was taking up his time. After two years of seeing him last I still have the problem that he said was nothing, well guess what doc you were wrong and now the problem has gotten bigger and I am on my way to surgery with possible cancer now!!! Thanks for nothing!

April 10th, 2017