A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Balle is Good. Dr. Balle has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Balle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Balle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Balle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Balle practice?
Dr. Mark Balle practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Novi Dermatologists and Novi Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Balle, Dr. Markus Balle, Dr. Marlon Balle, Dr. Marcelo Balle, Dr. Marc Balle, Dr. Marcellus Balle