A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ballow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ballow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ballow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballow graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ballow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ballow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ballow practice?
- Dr. Mark Ballow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ballow practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Allergists and Sarasota Pediatricians.