A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ballow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ballow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ballow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballow graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ballow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ballow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ballow practice?
- Dr. Mark Ballow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ballow practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Sarasota Allergists and Sarasota Pediatricians.