Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Bamberger
Dr. Mark Bamberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bamberger is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Bamberger has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Bamberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Bamberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Roger Lerner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Shaun Daneshrad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Lyle Kurtz
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi29