A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Barad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Barad, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Marital Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barad graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Barad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospitaltial at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gordon Barad MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Barad practice?
- Dr. Mark Barad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Barad practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.