Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Barad
Dr. Mark Barad, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Barad is affiliated with VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System and Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospitaltial at UCLA. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Barad has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mark Barad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Salvador Echeverria
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Cassandra Harewood
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Romana Zvereva
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi22