A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Barad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barad
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Barad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Barad, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Marital Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barad graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Barad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospitaltial at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gordon Barad MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Barad practice?
- Dr. Mark Barad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Barad practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.