A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Baratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Baratz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baratz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baratz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Baratz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratz graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baratz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Everett Baratz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Baratz practice?
- Dr. Mark Baratz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Baratz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.