A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Baratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Baratz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baratz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baratz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Baratz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratz graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baratz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Everett Baratz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Baratz practice?
- Dr. Mark Baratz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Baratz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.