inactive

Mark L Barba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2016
Total hip replacement
I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Barba. He did a total hip replacement and in 2 weeks of home therapy I was walking without any aids. After that in no time at all I was walking around the block. The incision was surprisingly small and healed rapidly without any stitches. Highly recommended!!!

September 29th, 2016
I recently had a hip replacement by Dr Barba and whenever someone asks who did the surgery I tell them Dr Barba. I may have to have the other hip replaced so I will be having Dr Barba do the surgery. I think he is the best

September 20th, 2016
Operations
Dr Barba is an excellent surgeon, told me what to expect and took the time to answer any questions and concerns that I had about my Hip revision. I would highly recommend Dr Barba.

September 8th, 2016
Dr. Barba is an excellent doctor. He is up to date on the latest procedures. He has always spent time answering questions my husband and I have. I have highly recommended him to anyone who has asked me who my doctor was.

September 2nd, 2016
Pastor
Dr Barba was thourough, detailed, easily understood, compassionate, gifted, knowledgable, and successful. A successul outcome speaks volumes and is my main criteria for rating someone. Mark was very friendly and personable to both myself and my wife and NEVER left a question unanswered. God Bless him!

August 28th, 2016
After having a hip replaced I soon developed a life threating infection. Dr. Barba took over the case and immediately brought in an infectious decease specialist and working together saved my life. Due to his expertise and response I am writing this review today. I would recommend him.

August 8th, 2016
I could tell that Dr. Barba had a true desire to help me to increase my quality of life and then his surgery gave me that gift. I am very grateful to no longer experience hip pain.

June 15th, 2016
Very happy with the results of my total hip replacement. Dr. Barba was excellent at explaining the full procedure, so that you could understand, and made a drawing as to what was actually going to take place. Very thorough on follow-ups and answering all my questions.

April 3rd, 2016
Dr. Barba is an excellent listener and very kind. He let me decide when the timing was right for a knee replacement after years of medication and physical therapy. He thoroughly explained the procedure, the risks and answered all my questions. When the timing is right, he will do my other knee. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2016
Birmingham Hip Replacement
Am a 60 yr old male that had a right Birmingham hip replacement 8 years ago at St. Anthony's. Am very pleased with the results. Have had 2 subsequent visits for xrays to check status and all looked good. I would highly recommend Dr. Barba to anyone seeking a Birmingham hip replacement.

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Barba is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He has replaced both of my hips and my recovery process was smooth and successful. He is compassionate and competent. I would highly recommend him to an potential patient. He is the best!

January 20th, 2016
Awesome Dr, great experience everytime. Has done both of my hips. Always clear to describe my condition, compassionate, fun. Was great in the office and in the hospital.