Dr. Mark Barhorst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Barhorst?

January 27th, 2016

Dr. Mark Barhorst is Fabulous.

June 12th, 2015

Professional and Welcoming

I saw Dr Barhorst fof a post surgery follow-up. As always he was professional and welcoming. The staff I interacted with (reception, checkout, nurses) are friendly, welcoming and professional.

February 28th, 2015

Avoid this man like the plague!

If you are in pain DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. The stress of having to deal with him actually made my pain worse. After working with many good doctors I didn't know some could be this bad. I would only send people I don't like to him. Sorry this has to be anonymous but I fear retaliation. He has lawyers on speed dial.

September 30th, 2014

Unfriendly , uncaring, no compassion, zero bedside manner

Have been going there for years and have only had to see Bathurst twice a year, if it were any more I would have found a new doctor immediately. The guy is the most unfriendly person I have ever been around, he just doesn't give a hoot about how you feel. He only wants you to leave and seems to hate his job. If you question him in any way he gets angry and says I just can't help you. He couldn't care less if you come back, actually seems to prefer if you don't ever return. I mean the guy is just an unfriendly angry person. What makes people act that way? I just don't get it.

May 23rd, 2014

Awesome

my experience with this facilty is great Dr. Barhoust and his staff is awesome.

May 9th, 2014

Wonderful

I first saw Dr. Barhorst three years ago. My pain was totally out of control. After seeing Dr. Barhorst and getting a plan to treat my pain, I now feel like under my circumstances, I feel the best I could possibly feel. Dr. Barhorst has stuck with me through thick and thin, and has been a wonderful doctor. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends, in fact, my husband is also a patient of Dr. Barhorst, The Center for Pain Recovery.

April 3rd, 2014

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Barhorst for 17 yrs now and I couldn't imagine having another doctor managing my pain. I had different doctors examine me before him and none found what all I had until I saw him, and he diagnosed me on my first exam! He is an excellent doctor who sincerely cares for his patients. I know he is giving me the best care possible. Dr. Barhorst will sit and listen to you and explain the treatment options with any drawbacks, so that you can make your own educated decision. I can not say enough about him or his staff; they are all friendly and caring. I don't ever have any long waits like I do at so many other offices either. They are organized and run a smooth schedule. They return calls in a timely manner too. I feel like they are a part of my family.

February 14th, 2014

Courteous

I have been coming here for several years and I can only say good things about the facility and the physicians. They are caring, compassionate and very thorough in terms of understanding the problem and treatment options. The administrative staff is courteous and always willing to go the extra mile to help the patient in any way possible. I would definitely recommend CPR.

February 7th, 2014

Best

Dr. Barhorst and his staff have been great. They have done their best to alleviate my pain due to my fall. I appreciate the professionalism and their kind caring attitude.

April 18th, 2013

Long Term Total Pain Management

I have been a patient of Dr. Barhorst and have nothing but good things to say about him and all his staff members. They are committed to helping their patients, kind in their approach, and completely up to date and knowledgeable in various treatments. I have had 5 spinal surgeries, a diagnosis of degenerative disc disease, and have been blessed to be his patient for more than10 years. Without his help, I would not be able to even get dressed in the morning. With his treatment, I was able to manage my own company up until my last surgery 2 years ago. The surgery did not go well and although I am no longer able to work, lead a full but limited life. If not for his compassionate, knowledgeable, committed care, I don't know how I would have survived these last 10 years without in-home care. I have read some negative reviews and it is like we are talking about 2 different people. It angered me that those who do not know him would write such lies. He is the kind of doctor that believes you must have a calling to do this work, yet is diligent about his screening of patients who are only looking for a doctor to write drug prescriptions for them. I can only assume that those that posted these reviews were not truly in need of his service, and in that case he would be abrupt in his dealing with them. I would highly recommend his services to those who have ongoing issues and have listened to surgeons who only increased the problems. I thank God every day that he is brought me to his clinic and Dr. Barhorst. He has collected the best staff I have ever dealt with and they all have a high degree of professionalism.

April 12th, 2013

Couldn't ask for more

I have a return appointment soon. I don't really want to go but you know how that is. I am glad the appt. is with Dr. Barhorst. He treats me as if I'm the only patient he has for the day. He his kind, patience, yet will not candy coat his findings. I would recommend him to any friend, as did the one who told me.

March 27th, 2012

Stay Away.....

Barhorst is just horrible, go find another Dr and don't waste your time. Worst beside manor ever experienced, bad office environment, agressive screening procedures that make you feel like an addict. Note that he may be in network, but all procedures are done out of network since he has an interest in these companies. Oh you didn't know he owns part of Cypress Medical Hospital, out of network, or that the drug testing company millenium is out of network, get ready for the $1K out of pocket from your insurance so you can get $20 worth of pills. The cost of the medication should be equivalent to the testing required. Why do you have to have $1K worth of testing for $20 in pills? Just stay away....