Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Barr
Dr. Mark Barr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, Olive View Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Barr has the following 6 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Ricardo Juarez
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Saeid Nosrati
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26