A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Barr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Barr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Barr practice?
Dr. Mark Barr practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.