A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Barr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Barr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Barr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Mark Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Barr practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.