Dr. Mark Bartolozzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bartolozzi?

15 years and counting

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Bartolozzi is wonderful and caring. I would not see anyone else but him. He always gives me his full attention to any issues and concerns in a very calming way!

Umbilical hernia with Mesh

Posted on July 13th, 2016

3 Hours after umbilical hernia surgery ( With Mesh ) and I'm writing this review. Doctor Made me feel very comfortable about a Procedure I have heard horror stories about. Very professional, with a friendly Personality. Would Highly Recommend him.

In Good Hands

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Though he could have taken on the diagnosis and treatment of my lesion, he referred me so that I would get specialized care. If only I could take a few cups of his compassionate response, a gallon of his intellect and sprinkle them liberally on the heads of other specialists who lack bed side manner.....Dr. Bartolozzi is a tough act to follow. He has permanently raised the bar when it comes to creating a relationship with his patients and giving us reason the believe that we are getting the best of care.

Excellent Dr

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Very professional and explained the options very clearly. Will recommend to anyone.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

My experience was almost exactly the same as the preceding review. I also left the initial appointment very anxious and unsure because of what I perceived as a lack of empathy. This office seemed to be run with a Northern Virginia attitude and I wanted some reassurance. But everything turned out wonderfully and Dr. Bartolozzi is a skilled surgeon.

Ms. K. Marbury

Posted on March 6th, 2010

When referred to Dr. Bartolozzi I was very apprehensive and scared to death! I had never had surgery and was in my 50s! I had been hurting for almost a year while dealing with Primary care and Gastro doctors. I thought Dr. Bartolozzi did not beleive the pain I was having due to the routine gallbladder testing coming back negative. Dr. Bartolizzi saw me in his office and I left feeling very doubtful and thinking he had no bedside manner - mainly because he was very professional and very matter of fact. (I like to feel warm and cozy). I was hurting and confused. However, he ordered more blood test and listened to the description of the pain I was experiencing on my second visit and said yes, we need to get that gallbladder out. We scheduled surgery and he was wonderful and caring at the Surgery Center. It seemed he was truly in his element at the Surgery Center.Center. My family and friends thought he was the most caring and warm doctor when he came out to tell them I had been taken to recovery. When I saw him for follow up he was warm and caring. I've seen him since and trust my care to him always. He is very knowledgable and was also a top doctor listed in the Washington area.(Did my research before surgery since I was doubtful). Trust your care to him. He's firt knowledgeable then kind and gentle.

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor, excellent care.

Great Doctor