A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Baskin, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Baskin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baskin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Baskin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Mark Baskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Baskin practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.