THE BEST CHILD PSYCHIATRIST WE EVER HAD! THE BEST! show details THE BEST CHILD PSYCHIATRIST WE EVER HAD! THE BEST!
by Cathy on Aug 22nd, 2013

If you are looking for a good child psychiatrist. Look no further. We moved from CA to the Milwaukee area and needed a new dr. for our 14 year old son. His case is rather complicated. He is on the autism spectrum with ADHD, and other disablitlies. We thought we saw the best of the best in California. Dr. Batory far surpasses any psychiatirist we have ever experienced. He has a true talent for communicating with my son on a level he understands. He gets how to talk "cool" to the kids so they want to listen. He has a true talent for relating with kids. The meds he prescribed were right on. My child is doing lots better thanks to Dr. Batory. By the way, my husband is a physician. He thinks he is the best also.

by Roxana Ramirez on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Batory helped my son Victor become a better man and understood all of my childs needs!

Oct 10th, 2012

Doesn't return phone calls. Didn't listen to me about my sons defiance. Believes it will help with protesting in life.