A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Batrice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Batrice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Batrice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batrice graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batrice has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Batrice MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Batrice practice?
- Dr. Mark Batrice has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Batrice practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.