Dr. Mark Batrice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
Dr Batrice proably could be a better if he did not see so many clients in a day. How can you effectively see so many clients and be able to do a good job? He is opening the doors for mistakes. His staff is straight out of comic book. There is no organization or professionalism at all. The person who manages that group should be a shame. I feel bad for the one employee who is professional. Dr Batrice need to get control of his office and time.

October 30th, 2015
He takes time with you and is worth the wait.

April 30th, 2015
Great Physician
Dr. Mark Batrice, Great Doctor.

August 13th, 2014
patient son
sucks fake my mother went in for exams and now she is worst ? would he put his own mother thru the tests he put mine ? dont like him or trust him

February 5th, 2013
great doctor
always listens to me and concern for my well being offers samples if he has them to see if medicine works for me before i spend money my whole family goes there

September 1st, 2011
GOODLUCK GETTING UR PERSCRIPTIONS FILLED
The staff is nice but they forget or ignore when u need perscriptions filled. The dr told me to call and let him know if what he gave me would work and its not. So ive been calling for 4 days trying to get intouch with him And its like they arent telling him. im really ashamed this place has gone down hill its only been ten months since i was here last. Dr is a very caring man and i am very upset i have to go find another dr but he will be notified by me on my next appt about the issue. Not perfessional at all his staff no they are not. NICE TO UR FACE BUT DID HEAR ONE SMART REMARK still wonder if it was directed at me. Odviously. SHE'LL BE BACK. WTH WAS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN. She knew what he gave me wouldnt work! Im beyond stressed about this.

August 17th, 2011
A caring and compasionate doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Batrice for 4 yrs. His bedside manner is great, and he is so caring. My whole family and I go to him, we will never go to anyone else.

September 29th, 2010
Dr. Batrice and Staff are wonderful
I love Dr. Batrice and his staff !!! They are courteous and very friendly. Dr Batrice's bed side manner is so caring and he is extremely thorough. I do not know all of his staff's names yet but the one I do know is Jennifer, she is WONDERFUL as well. Makes patients feel comfortable.The 2 things that I see need improvement on are:A) Appointments are not confirmed. They REALLY need to confirm their patient's appointments. That would be nice.B) His front desk staff needs to make follow up calls on patients progress when he notes their files as such.Other than those 2 things, I love them.

September 14th, 2010
My experience Dr. Mark Batrice has been amazing. He has excellent bedside manners and I would recommend him to everyone.

March 5th, 2010
Patient
Patient for a few years and have had a twisted roller coaster ride with these people. The staff is a mixture of hillbilly/gettho. The communication bewteen staff and doctor is nill. This doctor has no compassion for patients and all his patience are always new , never the same people.