A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Batshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Batshaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase Deficiency Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Batshaw graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Batshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Batshaw practice?
Dr. Mark Batshaw practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.