Dr. Mark Bazalgette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bazalgette?

IBS

IBS

Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bazalgette?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2016

Beware If Insured By Anthem Blue Cross

Dr. Bazalgette was very kind and professional. But beware that his office goes in and out of network with Anthem Blue Cross without notifying patients. By chance 2 days before a scheduled colonoscopy I checked in with Anthem Blue Cross and found out that Dr. Bazalgette had gone out of network and I cancelled the colonoscopy. When I contacted Dr. Bazalgette's office to find out why they hadn't contacted me about going out of network, their response was, "Sorry about that. We go in and out of network periodically and usually notify patients. Had I gone through with the colonoscopy, I could have had to pay for the entire procedure. Beware of Dr. Bazalgette's extremely unprofessional office staff and lack of communications regarding insurance coverage.

December 17th, 2014

Couldn't have been better

April 18th, 2011

A wonderful Physician

I first started seeing Dr. Bazalgette about 10 years ago. I had a major reconstructive surgery after the birth of my first child that had been done by another physician about 10 years prior. I was worried about going to see a new Dr. as my case was very complicated. Dr. Bazalgette put me at ease, and assured me he could help me, which he did. I had surgery with him at Marin General and everything went smoothly (as can be expected). He truly makes one of the toughest and most embaressing experiences as pleasant as can be. His staff is top notch too. You are in great hands with Dr. Bazalgette.

April 13th, 2011

Great Doctor and a Fine Fellow Too

I first started to see Dr. Bazalgette as a patient about 10 years ago and have continued to see him as necessary. This guy is just outstanding; he is certainly clinically talented, but has one of the most affable bedside-manners I have ever encountered. The office personnel are first rate and very professional. Bottom line, I really feel like I can trust Dr. Bazalgette.

March 29th, 2010

I couldn't have been more pleased with every aspect of the visit, Dr. Bazalgette and the procedure (colonoscopy). Being in the health care field myself, I am very aware of all the possibilities. I would recommend Dr. Bazalgette heartedly.

August 23rd, 2017