Dr. Mark Bazalgette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bazalgette?

Beware If Insured By Anthem Blue Cross

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bazalgette was very kind and professional. But beware that his office goes in and out of network with Anthem Blue Cross without notifying patients. By chance 2 days before a scheduled colonoscopy I checked in with Anthem Blue Cross and found out that Dr. Bazalgette had gone out of network and I cancelled the colonoscopy. When I contacted Dr. Bazalgette's office to find out why they hadn't contacted me about going out of network, their response was, "Sorry about that. We go in and out of network periodically and usually notify patients. Had I gone through with the colonoscopy, I could have had to pay for the entire procedure. Beware of Dr. Bazalgette's extremely unprofessional office staff and lack of communications regarding insurance coverage.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Couldn't have been better

A wonderful Physician

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I first started seeing Dr. Bazalgette about 10 years ago. I had a major reconstructive surgery after the birth of my first child that had been done by another physician about 10 years prior. I was worried about going to see a new Dr. as my case was very complicated. Dr. Bazalgette put me at ease, and assured me he could help me, which he did. I had surgery with him at Marin General and everything went smoothly (as can be expected). He truly makes one of the toughest and most embaressing experiences as pleasant as can be. His staff is top notch too. You are in great hands with Dr. Bazalgette.

Great Doctor and a Fine Fellow Too

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I first started to see Dr. Bazalgette as a patient about 10 years ago and have continued to see him as necessary. This guy is just outstanding; he is certainly clinically talented, but has one of the most affable bedside-manners I have ever encountered. The office personnel are first rate and very professional. Bottom line, I really feel like I can trust Dr. Bazalgette.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I couldn't have been more pleased with every aspect of the visit, Dr. Bazalgette and the procedure (colonoscopy). Being in the health care field myself, I am very aware of all the possibilities. I would recommend Dr. Bazalgette heartedly.

Posted on November 20th, 2017