A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Beauchamp is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beauchamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Beauchamp MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Mark Beauchamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Beauchamp practices Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Otolaryngologists.