Dr. Mark Beauchamp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

August 12th, 2013
Makes Frank Burns (M*A*S*H) look like an expert!
This doctor spent a total of 5 minutes with me and quickly decided I needed a hearing test and a follow up with him even though I had no hearing complaints or issues. He didn't address any of my concerns except to shrug his shoulders and say "I don't know". Very dismissive and disinterested attitude. To top it off I had to see my primary the next day for treatment as I had a bad ongoing sinus infection which was causing an earache. I needed antibiotics, gee you think this "specialist" would have caught on to that. I've since had to re-schedule with another ENT for ongoing bouts of vertigo and balance issues (no hearing issues) but could not get an appointment until September. Its worth the wait as this Beauchamp character was a complete waste of time. I think he should head to the nearest duck pond and sit there with the rest of the quacks.

June 21st, 2011
This Dr.spent five minutes with me to tell me that my primary care physician didn't know what she was talking about and I needed to live with my pain. The Dr. didn't ask me any questions, nor did he listen to anything I said.