A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bellinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bellinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Male Infertility
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bellinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans