A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Belsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Belsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Belsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Belsky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Belsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Belsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Belsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Belsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Belsky practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.