A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Belyea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Belyea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belyea graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Belyea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Huron Regional Medical Center since 1983
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edmund Belyea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Belyea practice?
- Dr. Mark Belyea has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Belyea practices Family Medicine near Huron, SD.
See Huron Family Physicians.