A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Belyea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Belyea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belyea
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Belyea Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belyea graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Belyea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Huron Regional Medical Center since 1983
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Belyea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Belyea practice?
- Dr. Mark Belyea has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Belyea practices Family Medicine near Huron, SD.
See Huron Primary Care Doctors.