Learn more about Dr. Mark Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bergman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jerry Bergman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Mark Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bergman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.