- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bergman is Excellent. Dr. Bergman has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bergman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Bergman practice?
Dr. Mark Bergman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Bergman, Dr. Markus Bergman, Dr. Marlon Bergman, Dr. Marcelo Bergman, Dr. Marc Bergman, Dr. Marcellus Bergman