A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bergman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jerry Bergman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Mark Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bergman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.