- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berk is Good. Dr. Berk has been reviewed by 43 patients who have provided 41 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berk, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berk has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Berk practice?
Dr. Mark Berk practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Lake Forest, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists and Chicago Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Berk, Dr. Markus Berk, Dr. Marlon Berk, Dr. Marcelo Berk, Dr. Marc Berk, Dr. Marcellus Berk