A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berkowitz, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Berkowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Berkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Berkowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Berkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Warren, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.