A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berkowitz, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Berkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.