Dr. Mark Berkowitz MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Sterling Heights, MI

no change

March 14th, 2017
Amazing Care
Dr Berkowitz is an artist. Very few can sculpt a face that looks natural and beautiful. I am so happy that I'm his patient. In addition the staff is kind, knowledgeable and warm. I love going to there office. Thank you all for your kindness and for Dr. Berkowitz's amazing talent. I never looked better.

March 10th, 2017
Pleasant Experience, Highly Recommended
Outstanding Staff.... Very friendly atmosphere! Most of all the results were better than anticipated! The hospitality from Dr.Berkowitz was incredible & knowledgeable, answered all my questions.... Accommodated my distance being 3 hours away from Grand Rapids making this an overall very pleasant experience!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

March 7th, 2017
Fully Satisfied Care
Have been a pt . of Dr. B's for many yrs. Today's appt. I first met with 'Maria,' Dr. B's pt. co-ordinator . Maria is very knowledgeable with all procedures. She provides a very relaxed, friendly, informed, non-pressurized consultation; taking her time to answer all questions. After the session with Maria, I then had another consult with Dr. B. who then performed an examination of my skin (face) for the new non-surgical face-lift. More consultation followed. I felt totally informed and comfortable to make my decision to schedule a date for my procedure. Also, I would like to say that Dr. B's office staff is are 'all' very friendly and go out of their way to assist and greet everyone from the time you walk into the office until you leave. I have always been completely satisfied with Dr. B. and the office; and this is why I continue to return for all my procedures. Stephanie

March 3rd, 2017
The office staff is really great. They make you feel very comfortable and are informative with the procedures. Dr. Berkowitz is very gentle with the needle and the results are amazing!

December 6th, 2016
Great Experience!
The staff at Accents cosmetic surgery was very helpful and reassuring. They answered my questions and made me feel very comfortable. The whole experience was great.

November 30th, 2016
Highly Recommended
The entire staff has been very pleasant and professional from the surgery consultant (Fran) to in patient (Jessica) to prep (2 Sherries and Donna); the Anesthesiologist, the Nurse and of course Dr. Berkowitz's expertise, I felt in very capable hands and was very comfortable with the whole procedure. The pre and post operation instructions are impressive as well. I will highly recommend you to anyone else seeking services and you will be my first choice for anything else I might decide.

October 27th, 2016
Excellent Experience
My experience with the Accents Medical Spa was excellent. The staff has been really nice and informative about the procedure. The procedure was painless and the day went by faster than expected.

October 14th, 2016
Very Professional, Highly Recommended
I am very happy with my results and it was not a real painful experience. Office staff and the Doctor were very professional. I would most definitely recommend this office and this procedure.

September 12th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
From the moment I contacted Accent Cosmetic Surgery, I knew I had made the right choice. Marie stayed in touch with me for months, keeping me abreast of all the latest procedures. From the moment I walked in their office and decided to have the Laser Lift with Lipo procedure, the staff was been everything you would want friendly, helpful and engaged. And Dr. B.... AWESOME!! The day of surgery he explained everything I would experience and my results AMAZING!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results. Thank you ACCENT!!

July 3rd, 2016
Very Professional and Efficient
Wonderful service from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted with a smile. Very little wait time. Dr. Berkowitz spent a lot of time going over different options for the outcome I was looking for. All treatment and fees were discussed before hand. Treatment was done the same day. Post op instructions were very clear. Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are very professional and efficient. I love my results and I am confident I chose the right Doctor.

June 2nd, 2016
Highly Impressed
I have had Botox done many times over the years which I believe makes me just about an expert. I have had this procedure done at a few different medical facilities, I now only come to Dr. Berkowitz's office for my Botox. Dr. Berkowitz has a knack for correct needle placement and the correct amount of units to use. My Botox by Dr. Berkowitz has also always lasted a longer than the expected time. I have convinced numerous friends to use his services. They are also now a Berkowitz believer!

April 14th, 2016
Great - always on time, friendly and knowledgeable.