Dr. Mark Berkowitz MD Patient Reviews

• 42 reviews

no change

December 6th, 2016
Great Experience!
The staff at Accents cosmetic surgery was very helpful and reassuring. They answered my questions and made me feel very comfortable. The whole experience was great.

November 30th, 2016
Highly Recommended
The entire staff has been very pleasant and professional from the surgery consultant (Fran) to in patient (Jessica) to prep (2 Sherries and Donna); the Anesthesiologist, the Nurse and of course Dr. Berkowitz's expertise, I felt in very capable hands and was very comfortable with the whole procedure. The pre and post operation instructions are impressive as well. I will highly recommend you to anyone else seeking services and you will be my first choice for anything else I might decide.

October 27th, 2016
Excellent Experience
My experience with the Accents Medical Spa was excellent. The staff has been really nice and informative about the procedure. The procedure was painless and the day went by faster than expected.

October 14th, 2016
Very Professional, Highly Recommended
I am very happy with my results and it was not a real painful experience. Office staff and the Doctor were very professional. I would most definitely recommend this office and this procedure.

September 12th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
From the moment I contacted Accent Cosmetic Surgery, I knew I had made the right choice. Marie stayed in touch with me for months, keeping me abreast of all the latest procedures. From the moment I walked in their office and decided to have the Laser Lift with Lipo procedure, the staff was been everything you would want friendly, helpful and engaged. And Dr. B.... AWESOME!! The day of surgery he explained everything I would experience and my results AMAZING!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results. Thank you ACCENT!!

July 3rd, 2016
Very Professional and Efficient
Wonderful service from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted with a smile. Very little wait time. Dr. Berkowitz spent a lot of time going over different options for the outcome I was looking for. All treatment and fees were discussed before hand. Treatment was done the same day. Post op instructions were very clear. Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are very professional and efficient. I love my results and I am confident I chose the right Doctor.

June 2nd, 2016
Highly Impressed
I have had Botox done many times over the years which I believe makes me just about an expert. I have had this procedure done at a few different medical facilities, I now only come to Dr. Berkowitz's office for my Botox. Dr. Berkowitz has a knack for correct needle placement and the correct amount of units to use. My Botox by Dr. Berkowitz has also always lasted a longer than the expected time. I have convinced numerous friends to use his services. They are also now a Berkowitz believer!

April 14th, 2016
Great - always on time, friendly and knowledgeable.

April 1st, 2016
Staff is great and very accommodating. Had a couple procedures done at the office and the experience was great.

March 8th, 2016
The overall experience was great. From the first consultation meeting, the entire staff and Dr. Berkowitz was willing and extremely helpful. They were very considerate of my situation and offered their professional opinion. I had my own ideas of desired hairline and preferences, but through their guidance and suggestion, I have a fuller head of hair and a great hairline based on my age and considering the future as well.

March 5th, 2016
The Staff was very professtional as well as personable. Always made me feel comfortable. Very informative about the whole procedure. I Highly recommend Dr. B and thier staff At Michigan Hair Restoration.

February 21st, 2016
The process was explained very well and the staff through the procedure was great!