Very Professional and Efficient show details Very Professional and Efficient
by C.F. on Jul 3rd, 2016

Wonderful service from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted with a smile. Very little wait time. Dr. Berkowitz spent a lot of time going over different options for the outcome I was looking for. All treatment and fees were discussed before hand. Treatment was done the same day. Post op instructions were very clear. Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are very professional and efficient. I love my results and I am confident I chose the right Doctor.

Highly Impressed show details Highly Impressed
by R.G. on Jun 2nd, 2016

I have had Botox done many times over the years which I believe makes me just about an expert. I have had this procedure done at a few different medical facilities, I now only come to Dr. Berkowitz's office for my Botox. Dr. Berkowitz has a knack for correct needle placement and the correct amount of units to use. My Botox by Dr. Berkowitz has also always lasted a longer than the expected time. I have convinced numerous friends to use his services. They are also now a Berkowitz believer!

by Jean Gaines on Apr 14th, 2016

Great - always on time, friendly and knowledgeable.

Apr 1st, 2016

Staff is great and very accommodating. Had a couple procedures done at the office and the experience was great.

Mar 8th, 2016

The overall experience was great. From the first consultation meeting, the entire staff and Dr. Berkowitz was willing and extremely helpful. They were very considerate of my situation and offered their professional opinion. I had my own ideas of desired hairline and preferences, but through their guidance and suggestion, I have a fuller head of hair and a great hairline based on my age and considering the future as well.

by Confidence Builder on Mar 5th, 2016

The Staff was very professtional as well as personable. Always made me feel comfortable. Very informative about the whole procedure. I Highly recommend Dr. B and thier staff At Michigan Hair Restoration.

Feb 21st, 2016

The process was explained very well and the staff through the procedure was great!

Jan 28th, 2016

Perfect, never any bad side effects.

Jan 22nd, 2016

My overall experience was great. I have never had anything done to myself and this being the first I felt comfortable with Dr Berkowitz with his knowledge and experience. My only recommendation would be that I would have received post op instructions prior to surgery so I knew what to prepare for since I was not able to see very good following surgery. Ten days postoperative and I am feeling good and like my results so far.

Jan 14th, 2016

Always kind. Provided great information on various procedures.

Jan 8th, 2016

MY EXPERIENCE IN THIS OFFICE IS ALWAYS OUTSTANDING.

Dec 28th, 2015

I had chemical peels and the Coolsculpting procedure done at Accents and have nothing but good things to say. The skincare products available at Accents are the only I will ever use, I recommend them to all my friends. Everything in the office is very clean and professional. Very pleased with my experience here and I will continue to return.

by pleasant experience on Dec 13th, 2015

pleasant experience i just hope to receive an extremely great deal today from rquesting a day off from work :-).

Dec 8th, 2015

Everything happened as explained.

Dec 7th, 2015

Fantastic staff and doctor. Very personable.

Dec 6th, 2015

Amazing staff...always so helpful and friendly.

Nov 30th, 2015

This was a great experience for me. I have never had this done and will recommend this to family and friends. Procedure went perfect with barely any scars .

Nov 28th, 2015

Excellent service and good job!! Thanks Doc..

Nov 26th, 2015

Fantastic!

Nov 24th, 2015

Dr. Berkowitz did a amazing job making me feel comfortable. Very gentle and took time with me to make sure I was not nervous and happy with the results.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Professional, thorough, and very talented.

Nov 1st, 2015

wonderful job.

Oct 28th, 2015

Very very pleased, would recommend to anyone, great job Dr. Berkowitz.

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr Berkowitz is amazing. He takes the time with patients to make sure they understand exactly wahts goin to be done and the expected outcome. Options are provided in case he has a better or alternate option for you. All experiences have been with the highest level of professionalism. I would recommend to anyone. The staff is always friendly and caring also.

Oct 21st, 2015

Great staff, very professional. Doctor really spends time with you, listens, and asks all the appropriate questions.

Oct 3rd, 2015

The continuing follow up care has been very good and the advice given has been extremely helpful. Both physician and staff are friendly and were quick to see me as always (even though I was late for my appointment!).

Pleased Female Patient show details Pleased Female Patient
Sep 15th, 2015

I would rate the doctor and the staff with a 10 out of 10. Everyone is very polite and professional. They are all very helpful and educated in their field of work. Costumers are definitely getting their moneys worth!

Jul 22nd, 2015

Very helpful with my questions. I am able to call him, anytime, if needed.

Accents show details Accents
by Anonymous. on Jan 7th, 2015

I have received cool sculpting and chemical peel treatments at Dr. Berkowitz's medical spa and couldn't be happier with the results! Their line of skin care products is all I use now as well.

Professional show details Professional
Feb 9th, 2014

I had both a Laser lift and mixto fractional treatment. From first visit to procedure and post treatment, I have been extremely pleased. Dr Berkowitz and his staff are professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have nothing but praise for the practice.

Patricia Ann Ott, M.D. - Mayo Clinic Physician show details Patricia Ann Ott, M.D. - Mayo Clinic Physician
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr. Berkowitz is a highly intelligent M.D. and a very competent M.D. Any time spent with him is quality time.

Confident show details Confident
Jan 8th, 2012

Nice, professional Dr who is caring.

Very happy with Dr.Berkowitz! show details Very happy with Dr.Berkowitz!
Apr 7th, 2011

Dr.Berkowitz made me feel 100% comfortable from the start. He was attentive to my questions and addressed them in a very caring manner. He gave me his honest opinions and gave me his recommendation for what I was trying to achieve. I ended up getting Artefil in my cheeks to regain lost volume. Very happy with the results! I would definately recommend Dr.Berkowitz. Both him and his staff are very professional and very good at what they do.

Bodyjet Lipo and fat transfer show details Bodyjet Lipo and fat transfer
Apr 5th, 2011

I had bodyjet lipo done on my lower abdomen and hips, I had the fat transfered to my lips,cheeks, and forehead. I was very nervous at first to have the fat transfered,but after talking to Dr. Berkowitz, I was comfortable having it done knowing that he would be conservative. I am very happy with the transfer results. During the bodyjet lipo, there was only a couple times that I felt any discomfort. I am very excited and amazed at the results that I seen only one day after the surgery. Dr Berkowitz and his staff were wonderful, they made me feel comfortable. I am looking forward to having another area done,especially since there is no down time after the procedures.

Dr. Berkowitz is the best-you should look no further show details Dr. Berkowitz is the best-you should look no further
by Rebecca Brown RN MS CNP on Nov 16th, 2010

I am a nurse practitioner and wanted to make my tired eyes look lively again. Dr. Berkowitz was thorough in his assessment and plan, confident about what he could do and very reasonable in price compared to other facial plastics specialists in metro Detroit. HE IS THE MASTER OF LASET EYELID/SKIN SURGERY and is like a magician with the laser. 1 day after the surgery I was thrilled. The surgery center is up to date, clean, the nurses are kind and caring and I felt totally at ease through the entire process.

Doctor's Response

I am happy that you obtained the outcome you were looking for. My staff and I work to treat everyone like family; provide a safe, sterile yet caring environment; and the best possible results. The fact that you traveled so far to see us is a testimony to the trust you placed upon us. Thank you, Mark Berkowitz, MD

Love My Skin! show details Love My Skin!
Aug 13th, 2010

I recently had Mixto laser skin resurfacing and Botox injections with Dr. Berkowitz. I am so happy with the results! I've been getting compliments on my skin almost daily ever since. The staff was kind and caring as well. I've been recommending Accents and Dr. Berkowitz to all of my friends!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words. The Mixto laser has been one of the most exciting additions to our array of treatments. Cosmetic Botox has always been the number one cosmetic treatment. The combination of the two provides excellent results. I am happy that you were able to experience their benefits.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Aug 11th, 2010

The doctor treated me with the most respect and his office staff was very professsional. I have a follow up visit in two weeks and I think I may like to try something else.