Ophthalmologist

44650 Delco Blvd
Ste 100
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
586-254-1770
Locations and availability (5)

|  Professional  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2014

I had both a Laser lift and mixto fractional treatment. From first visit to procedure and post treatment, I have been extremely pleased. Dr Berkowitz and his staff are professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have nothing but praise for the practice.

Feb 17th, 2013

Had outer and inner thigh lipo as well as the knee area in April 2012. He said no problem to everything, then there is so much uneveness between the two legs and one leg looks terrible. I was also in extreme pain for over a month. After I came back to complain, he then said he wasn't sure if it would come out the way I wanted. I asked him to look at both legs and he agreed that it didn't look normal and suggested another procedure (a new machine he bought Elixis) but wanted to charge me for the items needed for the machine which was well over another $2000. He did not follow through on what was first discussed. In the beginning, it was "yes of course" and afterwards, nothing. Find someone else

|  Patricia Ann Ott, M.D. - Mayo Clinic Physician  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr. Berkowitz is a highly intelligent M.D. and a very competent M.D. Any time spent with him is quality time.

|  Confident  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Nice, professional Dr who is caring.

Nov 14th, 2011

I am very happy with doing aqua lipo. I have been a client since Dr. B started. I have had many procedures and look young as compared to my age. no one would know my age. It makes me very very happy. I can trust him 100%. He is a excellent doctor and very friendly. It is a pleasure to get any help to have dreams come true with my looks. I would recommend Dr. Berkowitz absolutely to anyone to look for your happiness. NMS, Sterling Heights, MI

|  Dr. B made me look amazing!  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

On April 11th Dr. B performed bodyjet lipo on my abdomen and outer thighs and then transferred the fat to my cheeks, brows and forehead. Words alone cannot begin to express how AMAZED I am with the results. Dr. B's honesty and professionalism made me feel comfortable and confident from beginning to end. Both he and his staff are extremely caring and made me feel completely at ease. What impressed me most was at no point prior to my procedure did he make any false promises about the results I would achieve. In fact, I was told I would have a 50% improvement. In my opinion, I got a 200% improvement. I never imagined I could look the way I look now and it's all because of Dr. B. I highly recommend Dr. B! Not only because of his skill but because he truly does what is best for you.

May 19th, 2011

I can't say anything negative about my experience. The Staff if just wonderful and explain everything kindly. When I'm getting ready for work in the morning, I look in the mirror and feel better about myself and my job. I would recommend Dr.Berkowitz, Accents Cosmetic Surgery and Medical SPA without question! If you are thinking about any cosmetic surgery, this is the place you want to go!... Marcia Redd, ALMONT, MI

|  Upper Lid Blepharoplasty  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

It was a painless, very effective procedure. It's made a world of difference. I am extremely happy with the results and I would highly recommend Dr.Berkowitz to my family and friends! ... H.A.

|  Very happy with Dr.Berkowitz!  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

Dr.Berkowitz made me feel 100% comfortable from the start. He was attentive to my questions and addressed them in a very caring manner. He gave me his honest opinions and gave me his recommendation for what I was trying to achieve. I ended up getting Artefil in my cheeks to regain lost volume. Very happy with the results! I would definately recommend Dr.Berkowitz. Both him and his staff are very professional and very good at what they do.

|  Bodyjet Lipo and fat transfer  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

I had bodyjet lipo done on my lower abdomen and hips, I had the fat transfered to my lips,cheeks, and forehead. I was very nervous at first to have the fat transfered,but after talking to Dr. Berkowitz, I was comfortable having it done knowing that he would be conservative. I am very happy with the transfer results. During the bodyjet lipo, there was only a couple times that I felt any discomfort. I am very excited and amazed at the results that I seen only one day after the surgery. Dr Berkowitz and his staff were wonderful, they made me feel comfortable. I am looking forward to having another area done,especially since there is no down time after the procedures.

|  Bodyjet Lipo and fat transfer  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

On March 26, 2011 I had bodyjet lipo and a fat transfer to my lips with Dr Berkowitz. He made me feel comfortable and eased my anxiety about the surgery. He took the time to explain everything in detail. The staff was also wonderful at making me feel comfortable. There was a little discomfort during the surgery but was very minimal. The result are amazing. I have never had a flat stomach and 1 day after I noticed a huge difference. My lips also look wonderful and look very natural. I would recommend Dr Berkowitz to anyone looking to improve on what God gave you, but still look natural. I had a excellent experience.

|  Dr. Berkowitz is the best-you should look no further  |  show details
by Rebecca Brown RN MS CNP on Nov 16th, 2010

I am a nurse practitioner and wanted to make my tired eyes look lively again. Dr. Berkowitz was thorough in his assessment and plan, confident about what he could do and very reasonable in price compared to other facial plastics specialists in metro Detroit. HE IS THE MASTER OF LASET EYELID/SKIN SURGERY and is like a magician with the laser. 1 day after the surgery I was thrilled. The surgery center is up to date, clean, the nurses are kind and caring and I felt totally at ease through the entire process.

Doctor's Response

I am happy that you obtained the outcome you were looking for. My staff and I work to treat everyone like family; provide a safe, sterile yet caring environment; and the best possible results. The fact that you traveled so far to see us is a testimony to the trust you placed upon us. Thank you, Mark Berkowitz, MD

|  Love My Skin!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2010

I recently had Mixto laser skin resurfacing and Botox injections with Dr. Berkowitz. I am so happy with the results! I've been getting compliments on my skin almost daily ever since. The staff was kind and caring as well. I've been recommending Accents and Dr. Berkowitz to all of my friends!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words. The Mixto laser has been one of the most exciting additions to our array of treatments. Cosmetic Botox has always been the number one cosmetic treatment. The combination of the two provides excellent results. I am happy that you were able to experience their benefits.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

The doctor treated me with the most respect and his office staff was very professsional. I have a follow up visit in two weeks and I think I may like to try something else.