A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berkson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berkson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Berkson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Berkson practice?
- Dr. Mark Berkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berkson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.