A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berndt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berndt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berndt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berndt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Berndt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Berndt practice?
- Dr. Mark Berndt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berndt practices Family Medicine near White Cloud, MI.
See White Cloud Family Physicians.