A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berndt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berndt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berndt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berndt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Berndt practice?
Dr. Mark Berndt practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Cloud, MI and Belleville, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.