Mark L Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2016
VERY BEST DOCTOR
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT DR BERNSTEIN IS HIS PLEASANT HONEST CARING ATTITUDE TOWARDS ALL HIS PATIENTS. HE CARES LIKE I'M FAMILY, AFTER 26 YEARS OF THE FINEST MEDICAL TREATMENT HE PROVIDES.

August 18th, 2012
Great doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Bernstein for about a year and half now, he spends time wth patients, thoroughly answering all questions and never rushed me out once. He listens and makes sure the best course of treatment is followed out. Wait time can be long sometimes but the wait is worth it. Over all, very nice doctor and I will continue to see him.

October 6th, 2011
Worth the Wait
Dr Bernstein doesn't rush patients in and out, listens to questions and answers them! He is knowledgeable about treatments, both new and old, and wants me to understand them. He is well worth the wait.

July 6th, 2010
Horrible
After a 2 hour wait I STILL was not seen. The office seen patients who checked in after me & when the receptionist was asked why other patients were being seen before me I was told they were emergency patients. Patients were getting seen that were one hour late for their appointment that signed in after me and after my appointment time. Meanwhile I waited two hours while in extreme pain. I left without ever getting to see the doctor. I will never reschedule my appointment or recommend anyone to this facility