A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bernstien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bernstien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bernstien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstien graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Dallas County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance