Learn more about Dr. Mark Berntsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berntsen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berntsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berntsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Berntsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berntsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Berntsen practice?
Dr. Mark Berntsen practices Internal Medicine near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Windsor, CO.
See Greeley Internists.