A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bertoglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertoglio graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bertoglio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hosp, Oroville, Ca
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertoglio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bertoglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bertoglio practice?
Dr. Mark Bertoglio practices Internal Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Bertoglio, Dr. Marcel Bertoglio, Dr. Marcelino Bertoglio, Dr. Marcellus Bertoglio, Dr. Marcelo Bertoglio, Dr. Marco Bertoglio