A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bertoglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bertoglio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bertoglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertoglio graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bertoglio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hosp, Oroville, Ca
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Raymond Bertoglio MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bertoglio practice?
- Dr. Mark Bertoglio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bertoglio practices Internal Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Internists.