Dr. Mark Bessette MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tucson, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Dr. Bessette has been my dr for years. He is always there when I need him.

May 30th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
I have been going to Dr Bessette for over 15 years. He is an excellent diagnostician, often diagnosing in one minute what other practitioners miss. He listens, takes time to ask and answer questions, is friendly and has a great sense of humor. I don't know what I'll do when he eventually retires!! Best to get a morning appointment, because you will wait longer as the day goes on.

December 30th, 2016
HE LISTENS!
I travel across town to see Dr Bessette. He is always alert to my needs, and does everything he can to make my healthcare effective. He listens to my concerns and answers my questions. Everyone in the office is pleasant ant professional.

February 18th, 2016
My family has had Dr.Bessette for 28 years! He's thorough and takes no chances with his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to LISTEN to you.We couldn't imagine going to any other doctor. He's skilled in many aspects of his medical profession. His down to earth personality makes you comfortable and you can trust his opinions and test he sends you for.We are blessed to have such a caring physician.

August 25th, 2015
Been seeing Dr. Bessette almost since he got out of med school. Have referred many aquaintences, everyone including myself thinks he's a wonderful doctor and has utmost faith in him.

August 10th, 2015
ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WAS TREATED WELL,

October 3rd, 2012
Unacceptable wait time
Good skills but two hour wait is awful.

April 20th, 2012
Dr. Bessette has been my PCP for almost 20 years. He has always offered effective treatment options that included both traditional and alternative approaches. He is calm, listens well, and has a real sense of humor. I have not been a very sick person, but I did have some unusual symptoms crop up as I aged, and I always felt that he gave me the best advice possible.

February 18th, 2012
Best Dr I've been to!!!
Dr. Bessette was able to diagnose problems that my old dr didn't even consider. I am now on my way to getting healthy.He uses alternative methods then meds if needed. He spends the time he needs to with a patient to understand their situation; so I don't mind waiting for my turn because he will spend time on my issues.I highly recommend seeing someone in his clinic, as he is not taking new patients right now. The other physicians in his office are very good too I understand.

July 5th, 2010
I have been seen by Dr. Bessette since moving here in 2002. In my recent office visit he perscribed medication for my thyroid. I'd had symptoms for only two months, and had not relized it or mentioned them to him. Now on medication for two months I've seen the change and relized they were symptoms.

January 31st, 2017