A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Betran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Betran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betran graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Betran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Betran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Betran practice?
- Dr. Mark Betran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Betran practices Family Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Family Physicians.