Learn more about Dr. Mark Bewley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bewley, SPORTS MEDICINE and ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bewley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bewley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bewley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bewley graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities - College of Medicine , Year, Degree Type: M.D.
Dr. Bewley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Bewley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bewley practice?
- Dr. Mark Bewley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bewley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.