Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Bewley
Dr. Mark Bewley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bewley is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Sentara Obici Hospital and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Bewley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Bewley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Colin Hamilton
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi43
Dr. Michael Campbell
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Lawrence Donato
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi12