Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Bianchi
Dr. Mark Bianchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Bianchi is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT, Yale-New Haven Hospital and St Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. Bianchi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Bianchi has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Head and Neck Surgery