A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bianchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bianchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bianchi
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bianchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bianchi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianchi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bianchi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bianchi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bianchi practice?
- Dr. Mark Bianchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bianchi practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Otolaryngologists.