A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bianchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bianchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bianchi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bianchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bianchi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianchi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bianchi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bianchi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bianchi practice?
- Dr. Mark Bianchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bianchi practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Otolaryngologists and Stratford Sleep Medicine Doctors.