A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bianchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bianchi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bianchi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianchi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bianchi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bianchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Bianchi practice?
Dr. Mark Bianchi practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT and New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Otolaryngologists.